Apple has rolled out iOS 6.1 which will fix some minor issues with the previous operating system. These issues include the horizontal line keyboard bug, and the issues with wireless updates that some people were experiencing.
This update is not too terribly large coming in at 70MB but it does fix some good things as well as makes an improvement to wireless reliability on some devices.
Here is the full set of update information from Apple.
iOS 6.0.1 (69.7 MB)
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPhone touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
So what do all of you think? Is this update worth it and what are you looking for in the next update when it comes out?