Samsung has released the official specs for its Galaxy S II Plus phone, which comes after the major success of the regular S II back in 2011.
The Samsung Galaxy S II Plus will have the following:
- 4.3 inch (800 x 480) Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android Jelly Bean OS (4.1.2)
- 8-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel front camera
- 8GB of build in memory, with support for up to 64GB of additional storage
All of these specs look great and we can now expect the Galaxy S II Plus to compete with some of the other phones currently on the market. Even though coming out with an updated version of the S II seems slightly odd because the S III is already out, the phone should sell very well due to the original S II’s success.